Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy (Blogging) Anniversary to Me

It’s been a year since I started this blog, so I thought I would list some of my favorite posts from the previous blogging year. I’ve enjoyed sharing my inspirations and creations with you, and I am very grateful to my wonderful blog readers.

The next several weeks should bring some interesting posts as I document my artist residency in Kemijärvi, Finland. I really have no idea what to except, but I can’t wait to share my experiences with you here. Please stay tuned…

My favorite blog posts in the last year:

Airmail

Why I’m an Artist

Palette Art

Pinhole Perspectives

School Report on Golden Chalice

The Sacred Studio

It Runs in the Family

Above the French Alps at Daybreak

The Three-Hour Sunset

What Causes New Yorkers to Stop and Stare?


Stalactite Sky, 2009. Oil and oilbar on canvas, 52 x 44.

1 comment: