Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Airmail

I am a proud participant in the twitter Art Swap 2010. Artist David Pringle is the organizer of this wonderful exchange of art created by artists from all over the world. The idea is similar to that of a secret Santa but better, in my opinion, because the gift is art. Posted below is the painting I created for the Art Swap. It was sent to a recipient thousands of miles away. I can’t wait for this artist to receive my painting in the mail, and I anxiously await the arrival of the art that will come my way.

Flight AF7681 6:50 AM, 2010. Oil on panel 8 x 8.

6 comments:

  1. I wish that was coming to me. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your kind comments! It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It arrived 10 minutes ago and is now hanging in my kitchen where I can see it as I cook and it is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you like it, Trace. It was my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete