Friday, May 14, 2010

Front Range Fire

I am pleased to announce that one of my works on paper, Front Range Fire, was recently acquired for the permanent art collection of the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) in Golden, Colorado. My work was chosen to represent wind energy. I am truly grateful that such a wonderful organization has selected one of my paintings for their permanent collection. It is such an honor.

Front Range Fire, 2008. Gouache and soft pastel on watercolor paper, 35 x 43.

2 comments:

  1. I can see why they chose it it is gorgeous.Congratulations you must be very excited.*squeee*
    I wonder what the shipping costs would be to Australia, as the more I see your work the more I want one. You really are painting my Tasmanian sky. I will send you some photos if you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kindness, Kim! It means so much to me. Please do send photos of the Tasmanian sky. I would love to see them. You can email them to me if you would like: laura [at] lauraguese.com. Thanks again, I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete