Saturday, June 13, 2009

Can You Guess What My First Post Is About?


No surprise, it’s my studio, or “stu” coined by those who know me. Despite the rickety, uneven, old floorboards, sketchy alleyway, and the sporadic noises from the metal shop below, I love my studio. It feels like home. I figured it only appropriate my first blog post be my place of work. Something about the atmosphere of the place is conducive to work and clarity. I’m not even sure why that is, considering that on the surface it doesn’t feel like the most tranquil of environments.

Armed with tea and headphones, I find myself slipping into an unexplained creative rhythm as soon I set foot in the studio for the day. Unaware, I end up spending the vast majority of my time in my studio. There is a natural ease and peace to the space. If you are in the area, please feel free to drop in during gallery hours to experience my studio. If you aren’t in the area, below are some photos of the “stu.”

My studio is located at:

Space Gallery

765 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204

Hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 12-5 p.m.



No comments:

Post a Comment