Friday, April 30, 2010

New Work

I would like to share with you my two newest paintings, Other Side and Mid-Flight Moguls. These two works continue to examine my fascination with skies above the clouds and away from all worries. I strive to evoke a moment of weightlessness and peace in creating these paintings. I am interested in further exploring ideas of being removed from anxieties and worries high above the earth’s surface. I will keep you posted on my developments. Thanks for visiting.

Other Side, 2010. Oil and oilbar on canvas, 56 x 78.

Mid-Flight Moguls, 2010. Oil and oilbar on canvas, 66 x 72.

2 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness, You paint what I see.I ama bit obsessed with the sky. These are glorious paintings. Lovely lovely work. I will be back when I have more time. I am making dragon eggs at the moment and I need to go and look at some fossils. Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kim. I really appreciate your kind words about my work! It means a lot to me. I have enjoyed visiting your site as well. Your work is beautiful and clever. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete