Thursday, September 17, 2009

I’m Sensing a Theme Here

You can probably guess what this post is about if you read my blog regularly. As mentioned in my last few posts, I have become very inspired by airplane skies. I love the surreal qualities of these skies. I recently uncovered the sunrise airplane photo posted below and I wanted to share it here. The sun had not yet risen above the clouds as my flight ascended over DIA in the early morning, allowing for striking formations and colors.

At my studio, I am currently working on an airplane sky painting. It is one that I have imagined based on these photos and experiences I have had gazing out the airplane window. This painting could be the start of a series of airplane skies, which I am very excited about. Please stay tuned as I will have photos of the completed painting soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment